Dear Shark Shredding Customers and Community:
As we begin to step into our States’ Phase 4 of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are thankful for the support of our clients and the local business community. Your commitment to our services has allowed us to provide our essential services during these unprecedented times.
Shark Shredding continues to remain open and practice safety precautions. While monitoring the current developments as we step into Phase 4, we will continue to take all the required actions to keep you, our employees, and our community safe.
Moving into Phase 4, and with the warmer summer weather and busier service schedule, we will still take the following precautions and initiatives:
- Enhanced communications with our clients’ special service requirements
- All Shark Shredding service employees continue to wear required masks and gloves
- Shredding equipment (i.e. trucks, service carts, equipment, keys, etc. ) are sanitized daily
- Team members continue to monitor signs of illness, and if necessary, are encouraged to seek medical attention
- Office staff remains organized and operates with alternating shifts to practice safe distancing
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 708-388-011 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It has always been our commitment to strong communication and remaining close to our clients and community. Although times like these are uncertain, we remain committed to each and every customer and will continue to ensure your safety and health as we proceed with our important work.
Let’s all do our part to make this Phase 4 a success and remain hopeful for a healthy future.
The Shark Shredding Team