Advantages of a Small Business
November is not just about turkey and stuffing, it is showing our gratitude to those who have, great or small, enriched our lives. Also, this month is Small Business Saturday, which encourages people to support small businesses and communities.
As we move into this month, we want to say thank you to our customers for choosing a local and family-owned business, like Shark Shredding. So why shop small? Many feel a disconnect, and experience a self-serve approach when working with a large vendor. The phone gets answered by an automated robot and you are put on hold which seems like an eternity.
You ask yourself, it this all worth it?
Who remembers the days of walking into a business, being greeted with a friendly “hello” and, provided the best customer service? You left a satisfied customer and knew you would be a forever customer. It was not just about the SALE but because were treated like the most important customer.
We pride ourselves on giving that type of customer service to every one of our clients. In a large marketplace such as the Chicago and Northwest Indiana area, we are the areas alternative to doing business with large corporate entities.
What makes us different from our larger competitors:
- Your call is always answered by a live person and not transferred to multiple departments.
- We know your name. We have a personal connection and quality relationship with our customers.
- We are flexible. We offer personalized and customized service solutions. We do not provide cookie-cutter service plans.
- We are involved and give back to our community; providing a point of local connection and common experience.
- We listen and pay attention to every detail. We take the time to get to know you, evaluating your needs and build creative solutions.
- We respond to your inquiries promptly. You never have to wait for an answer because we don’t have to cut through the red tape and, we can react faster.
To us, every client matters. Whether your company needs a one-time shredding purge , ongoing scheduled shredding or hard drive destruction, we have your best interest in mind. This is how TRUST is built, how customers keep coming back, why clients refer us, and how we continue to grow.
As we make our way through this Thanksgiving and find
ourselves in the giving season, we want to say “Thank You” for your business
and continued support. December marks our 15th year in business,
and we want to be sure to pause and tell each client that we appreciate your business
and that your choice to use a local business is making a difference in our