As we get ready to turn the calendar and be thankful for what we were given in 2019, we look ahead with a Clear Vision for 2020. We at Shark Shredding want to reflect on our key learnings and accomplishments from the past year and look ahead to 2020 to help find ways to evolve, continue to build community, improve our services, and make our customers work environment more efficient and secure.
Over the last 12 months our customers have contributed to helping us accomplish many of our goals:
- Added another Shredding truck to our fleet
- Grew our scheduled and purge shredding routes throughout the Chicago area
- Expanded our staff with the best-qualified employees
- Launched a new and improved website
- Our Take A Bite Out of Hunger program helped donate over 1,000 pounds of items to the Frankfort Township Food Pantry
- Most importantly, we increased our loyal customer base
2020 is the year of Clear Vision. We look back on our experiences from the past to help guide us to offer more to our customers and our community for the new year.
Our 2020 Vision
- One of our biggest announcements for the new year is we are moving into a larger facility. Our new warehouse will still be located in Mokena, just around the corner from our current location. We are improving the way we are doing our own business and this move will help us do that.
- Add more vehicles to our fleet
- Introduce new secure recycle consoles and offer recycling tips and how to incorporate a “Clean Desk Policy” to help our customers reduce their carbon footprint.
- Offer more secure service opportunities to help protect our customers’ confidential data
- Become a bigger resource for our community
On behalf of all of our team members here at Shark Shredding, we would like to wish all of our customers and their families a wonderful holiday and new year.